Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Music Update: Summer Favorites

I listen to every kinda music. But the genre I love the most is Electronic House, Pop and R'n'B.

Albums:

I love Christina Aguilera's new studio album Bionic. Christina tried out a new style and I think she totally could handle it. It's still her genre pop, but the album has a girly touch and I really like it. Some songs are also pretty serious and it's a cool album. I just love it!
My favorite songs of that album are I Am, Vanity and You Lost Me. Especially, the remix of You Lost Me is great!

Another album I adore is the one of Davud Guetta. All his songs are amazing. I just love his style and especially the sound of electro. It reminds me of hot summer days and cool parties. My favorite songs of his new album One Love are Riverside Motherfucker, Toyfriend and Missing You. I know, electronic music is not the taste of everybody, but I like how it sounds. I find David Guetta is the best DJ ever. I love his songs!

Other albums I really like are the ones of Usher, Lady Gaga, Taio Cruz and Fedde Le Grande. They all have something special, 'cause all the artists are very professional. My favorite songs of those albums are:

Eh, Eh/ Dirty, Rich, Beautiful (by Lady Gaga)
Mars Vs. Venus/ OMG/ DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again (by Usher)
Shotgun/The Beat Is Rocking (by Fedde Le Grande)
Can't Say Go/ Dynamite (by Taio Cruz)

It's defenetly worth it to buy these albums, 'cause these artists are awesome!

Songs:

These are the songs I'm listening the whole time! Doesn't matter if I listen to them since the beginning of summer or since just now. I love them!

Impossible - Shontelle
Bulletproof - La Roux
Secret - The Pieces
Give Me A Sign - Remady
Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
You And I - Medina
Kim Leoni - Medicine
Chica Boom - Dan Balan
Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor
Armchair Cynics - Bang

This music update was a bit long, 'cause this is the first I've ever uploaded. The other updates will be a bit shorter.

Best wishes

Y.s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen