Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

Step Up 3D

I recently went to watch the amazing movie Step Up 3D. I just loved it!!!

It's kinda similar to the other 2 movies, but that's alright, 'cause my opinion to it is, that this is the most amazing dance movie ever.
First it begins that 2 totally different people get to know each other, then that 'private' scene where they fall in love & everyone is fighting 'bout something that is really important to each of them etc.
I think that the finale dance was the best ever 'cause of the battles & all those things, but actually the dance of the main characters is better in the second movie than in the third. In the second it looks more romantic & all that.
The soundtrack is amazing as always and the fact, that its 3D makes the movie more interesting than it already is.
Well, I think you should see it on your own. I totally recommend it to you. It's defenetly worth it.

Click here to see the trailer and if you've seen it: comment & let me know what you think 'bout it.

Enjoy the movie.

Best wishes

Y.s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen