Samstag, 25. September 2010

Goodbye Summer!

In some countries you never have to say goodbye to the lovely summertime. But here in Switzerland, I didn't even have a right summer! That's another issue, but now I wanna show you one outfit to enter to fall. Now, it's offically fall, but sometimes I even have luck with the weather.


Shoes: Charles Voegele

Jeans: Tally Weijl

Shirt: Forever 21

Cardigan: somewhere in Seattle

Cap: Forever 21

Scarf: H&M

Braclets: Market in Italy & Shasa

Watch: Guess


By that time, I mostly just add a cardigan, when it's not raining.


For this Outfit I wanted to be more natural, so I chose to just use Foundation, Conceiler, Eyeliner & Mascara.
This Outfit is perfect to go to school, go shopping or just go for a walk. It's casual & comfortable. Plus you don't have cold!
xoxo
Y.s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen