Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Vacation Diary: Week One

I've been travelling the whole week from one place to another with my family & it was amazing (till now). A week ago, I took the plane from Zurich to New York. I've been there 1 day for shopping & also seeing the city. I didn't have a lotta time, so I wasn't able to buy a lot.
The next day, we went to San Fransisco. I've never been there, so there was double-exictement! With a sight seeing tour, we've seen the whole city. I couldn't believe my eyes how amazing this city was. So, it's defenetly worth it, to go on such a sight seeing tour.
In the evening, we were hanging around by the fishermen's wharf.
The next day, still in SF, we've been walking on the Golden Gate Bridge. It's beautiful & very huge. Then we went to see Alcatraz. It was interesting, but there is no need to see it again. Later on, we went to the Union Square in the middle of the city of SF & we went shopping again. 'Bout all the shopping stuff I write when I'm home again & there's also a Haul coming up.
On Wednesday, we took a car & we drove down along the highway 1 to Los Angeles. To see all the nature & those beaches & the pacific ocean was amazing. It took some hours till we were there, but it was defenetly worth it. You totally see another world, when you're not used to it to live that near to the ocean. A city I really liked there along the Highway 1 was St.Louis. It's so cute!!
In L.A. we first went to Disneyland, 'cause I've got a small brother who's 7. I felt again like a little child :P
On Friday, we've seen Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills & ofc Hollywood.

I really loved all those cities, but I have to say that I defs prefer New York. That city is the most spectacular I've ever seen!

Now, I'm still on holidays, but now I'm at my relative's place in Mexico. This Saturday, I'm going home to Switzerland.

Best wishes from this hot, wonderful place

Y.s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen