Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

Too Formal o.O!!

Sometimes you buy things for special events, but later on, you can't really use it for the day. So, I give you some tips, how you can mix it up a bit that it looks more casual than anything else!

Click here:





That's my style! I love to wear leggins or tights with shirts or dresses. But a black dress for the night & tights is too formal for the day. So, I considered how I could change it, that it looks more casual.

I took a jeans jacket. If you have a black leader jacket, just take it! But if your dress is black, I would go with the jeans jacket, cuz it looks too black. If you have a colorful, formal dress: I'd prefer the leader jacket. With the jeans jacket, it's too colorful.


Then I took a colorful scarf. If you have a colorful dress: Don't take any scarf! It's too much!


If I wanted to go out with the dress, I'd rather take colorful pumps, but for this outfit. But it's for the day... So, I took ankle boots.



Dress: Tally Weijl

Tights: Super Market

Scarf: Clockhouse (C&A)

Jeans Jacket: Fishbone (New Yorker)

Ankle Boots: Tally Weijl


Make Up


I actually didn't wanna have a lotta make up on. So, I decided to take it a lil bit more simple. First, of course, I put 24h Liquid Foundation by Maybelline on & also the concealer by the same brand & name. I wore a pink lipstick (Estée Lauder). You can take any pink lip stick you want. Take the one, that fits you best! Over the lipstick I used a similar color for the lipgloss (Essence). With my Estée Lauder Eye Shadows, I made smokey eyes. I also used my Estée Lauder Eyeliner. As the mascara, I wore Great Last by Maybelline, the extra black one!



Finished!



Best wishes ♥ Y.s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen